Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 506.

This Forum is in a READ-ONLY mode.

Please visit the new FI forum section on the new forum: HERE (You'll require a new board account)

• uni 3 records [new one]

AsatorAS - - Archive - Universe 3

Quote: “Originally posted by Aredon First of all, thanks to Templar starting the records, and thanks to bradype for continuing the work. Nothing else to say. :)” Thank you Aredon my friend. It is nice. Here I would like to say sorry that in last two weeks i did not do anything it records topic. I did not have time. Sorry everyone.

• T.M.S vs -Borg-

war's time is over. I think kamikze made mistake.

• I just want to say thanks to: this players who gave us missles P.S I think there was 162 missiles but i still have to wait foe answer.

• hehe I will wait what you will say after kamikze will put BR from batt

• thx Aredon, you can always depend on me. Problem was not my internet...but this time my computer...i had some virus and my computer switch off alone and web browser also did not work...but tomorrow i will take laptop from work so everything should be ok nice attack and big proftis (even you will minus misslies costs:) it was batter to send missles that involved my fleet to this attack

• Neo [PhOeNyX] v.s pipoh[B K]

AsatorAS - - Hall of Fame

Quote: “Originally posted by Ronin I know why. It was that "Dirty" trick, what he did with TMS against you and few others. :P” winners should not be judge

• Buy deuter/sell metal

again i will buy deuter i have metal nick: Templar

• dame pave make colony near my moon we will see if this is so easy to avoid

• It was normal attack to recall mission i attack first planet but Dark logged 15 minuts befor attack and recall so i also recall my ships and send attack again. It was difficult.Why?? Becouse i saw that Dark making all day FS with mission stay but he was flying only 1,5 hour. So i have to wait. And toady he made FS but he was flying 2:47 and i was flying in one why 1:16 so even if he recall i can also recall and send and it worked. My fleet returned 10 minutes before i should send attacks. Of cou…

• yes very nice king of attack good work Aredon it is very good that we are not attacking eachother

• what a stupid and funny things...i was talking with reborn and he forgoot to send those ships...and i forgot to send my missiles...so i lost 7kk in ships...and i should lost 4,5k-5kk only Reborn we can not talk when we are making attacks or when someone else attacking us nice hit dame pave...and this was my fault unfortunate for both of us

• Buy deuter/sell metal

again i will buy duter or crystal for metal

• Templar vs Vanessa - 185%

Dame i probe you because i was making this attack and i was checking if there is no ninja. And after this i was checking who send recyclers to take debris. And neo send but i was to drunk to catch this ship ;/ battle nice, but attack was bad...-7kk good luck vanessa in french universe.

For me it was bad attack, because all debris took Neo I was too drunk yesterday..normally i prefer profits than big battles..but once time I can make exception Dame Pave I did not move my fleet to attack you. I want to attack Vanessa, so that why i built 500 Cruisers Because I think like that. I see what kind fleet someone has. Than i try in speed sim what i should built. Then one week observation and in this time i built what ships I need. In Vanessa Cruisers was good choice. When I will want t…

05-23 22:26:24 Seuraavat alukset kohtasivat: Hyökkääjä: Templar (x:XXX:x) ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ Risteilijä 866 Taistelualus 432 Pommittaja 32 Tuhoaja 100 Taisteluristeilijä 888 ________________________________________________ Puolustaja VaneSsa (x:XXX:x) ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ Pieni rahtialus 459 Suuri rahtialus 48 Kevyt Hävittäjä 7.490 Raskas Hävittäjä 20 Risteilijä 316 Taistelualus 155 Kierrättäjä 100 Vakoiluluotain 503 Pommittaja 40 Aurink…

• nice good reborn

• Uni 3 Records

records changed, but if i missed something just write so i will correct today

• very nice attack

• Uni 3 Records

one word: magic

• Uni 3 Records

sorry but i am very busy last week ( i have this competition in Poland) but tomorrow I will change everything. And yes, I have only 8 plantes one planet is mobile